I’ve been tagged!
Mima tagged me, so I pulled the rules from her Forum at SiN.
Here are the rules:
a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Eight things about me:
1. I was totally moved by the Melissa Etheridge performance at Live Earth.
2. I discovered that blogging about Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp really draws the hits to my blog!
4. I lived in a camper for 4 months while we built our log cabin. Later the camper became a great place to host slumber parties. (There’s much more to this story…)
5. I’ve seen Rick Springfield in concert three times (I think) and I’ve lost count of the Indigo Girl concerts. At least five. Even took my dad to one.
6. It took me way too long to jump on the MySpace bandwagon, but now I’m addicted to seeing how many “friends” I have.
7. I’m planning to catch a late show on opening day of HP5 and I’ve got the 7th book on preorder at Amazon.
8. The first “rock” concert I ever went to was at the Salty Dog in Buffalo to see Parachute Club, and my dad got carded.
Folks I’m tagging:
1. Kathy Kulig
2. Mechele Armstrong
3. Treva Harte
4. Sasha White
5. Celine Chatillon
6. Ashlyn Chase
7. Sabrina Luna
8. Emily Veinglory
Well, that’s it! Hope I did it right!